Commercial Tile restoration
Hail Country Roofing & Gutters can handle most any size commercial tile project with care and efficiency. When deciding to invest or restore your commercial property we understand you can’t shutdown your day to day operation till our roofers are finished installing your new roof. We work hard to listen to our commercial property owners to understand more about your business. So, we can ensure that our work is as minimally invasive as possible.
We can find the best solution regardless of the type of business operated out of your commercial space. From office buildings to high traffic retail, to schools and daycare. We will take the steps to ensure customer, tenants, or employees are safe and have a pleasant experience.
Click the free inspection tab to the left 🙂
Boral is the largest clay and concrete tile manufacturer in the United States. They have over 100 manufacturing facilities and more than 1,344 roofing products to fit any still or design.
Find out more about Boral roofing systems below or just give us a call to ask your question to one of our professional project managers.
- Appearance – Tile roofing has a distinguished look that is never overlooked
- Durability – A clay or concrete tile roofing system is one of the most durable roofing systems available. This roofing system can last as long as 50+ years.
- Fire Rating – This material is fire proof
- Impact resistant – The boundaries of this roofing system are not pushed till hail reaches sizes between 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter.
- Rot proof
- Insects proof
- UV resistant
- Cost – Expensive
- Weight – Clay & Concrete tile normally weighs between 600 and 1800 lbs/sq. It is one of the heaviest products on the market. If you do not already have tile or some equally heavy roofing product on your house, it will require a structural engineer to sign off on the construction
- Water Absorption – The amount of water absorption will cause the tile to stain or mildew more rapidly. Clay tile has a low 6% water absorption while concert can hold as much as 14% by wight. the extra water is added weight to the roofing structure and must be considered when installing.
- Maintenance – Clay tile is almost no upkeep associated with it. While Concrete tile with it higher rate of water absorption will require more work. Some pressure washing could be required to keep the concrete tiles in their best shape.
- Please give us a call to find out which is best for your project.
Areas We Serve
- Castle Rock
- Black Forest
- Colorado Springs