Residential Metal Roofing
Why We Partnered with Metal Sales
Every time Hail Country Roofing partners with manufactures we do so with the intent to make your home improvement project a success for the long term
Metal Sales is a nation wide metal building manufacture. With 21 plants in 17 states they are capable of handling any size project with quality and efficiency making them truly one stop shop for all things metal in the construction industry. Bigger is not always better but when it comes to what Metal Sales has to offer they are hard to beat.
Metal Sales has unsurpassed paint warranties, customer service, and a fantastic website that will help you and your Hail Country Roofing Representative investigate a wide verity of option.
Standing Seam Vs. exposed Fastener
When considering a metal roof the type of building being roofed is need to be evaluated. At Hail Country Roofing we recommend that if you are going to reroof or upgrade the roof over a living space you do so with standing seam and not an exposed fastener product.
Standing seam will offer more protection and better warranties on paint and workmanship, because the fasteners are covered. This one difference greatly reducing the chance of leaks.
Of course we can help you with any situation bu we recommend that exposed fastener roofing system be reserved for barns, stables and other utility buildings.
If you still have question the video will help you understand more about the difference between the two roofing systems.
- Appearance – Metal roofing comes in wide verity of colors and styles to match any product on the market. A standing seam metal roof offers its own unique aesthetics.
- Durability – Metal roofing is very durable and requires very little maintenance during service
- Longevity – This roofing system offers protection for as long as 70 years and can be warranted for as long as 50 years. Paint warranties can range from 30 to 40 years.
- Weight – Metal is the lightest roofing materials on the market. A metal roof and be as light as 50 lbs. per square (a 10×10 area). The light weight metal roofing system also results in reduced framing cost for new construction projects.
- Fire Rating – Metal roofing can be rate A,B, or C depending on the quality. Some insurance companies do offer premium discounts for improving the fire rating of roofing materials.
- Cost – A metal roofing system can cost two to three times as much as an asphalt shingle roofing system.
- Noisiness – Can be very loud during heavy rain or hail. Extra insulation can be added to reduce these effects.
- Oil Canning – Effect of thermal expansion that takes place during the hottest parts of the day, which will give the metal a wavy appearance.
- Repairs – If repairs are called for, it can be very difficult to match the color of existing materials.
Areas We Serve
- Castle Rock
- Black Forest
- Colorado Springs